At DotDash we are a team of subject matter experts, data scientists, and engineers that offer AI solutions & services with smart data, using semantic knowledge graph technology and explainable artificial intelligence.
We are a on a mission to effectively improve efficiency of industrial companies by delivering data insights into their processes and knowledge.
We offer solutions and services to digitize expert knowledge through the use of knowledge graphs.
About the job
Your favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
You will be working with cutting-edge technology and use it to look at data from another angle. You create knowledge graphs using property graphs and RDF. Use this to analyze the data and decide what AI model is best suited for the problem you’re facing or create a new one.
- Connecting data silos through graph technologies
- Data science on graphs and hybrid artificial intelligence techniques
- Helping clients to develop knowledge graphs on their processes
- Developing knowledge management & collaboration solutions
- Doing what Wikipedia does with general knowledge (Wikimedia) and use this “smart data” to learn from complex processes and bodies of knowledge.
- Build linked data services on open data standards and create operational models for applying this knowledge to improve system efficiency (OEE) and process durability, with state of the art data science techniques on graphs (GNN, Graph Attention Models, Graph Representation Learning).
- Ontology / knowledge engineering
- Challenging data and machine learning projects across industries, focused on graph technologies
- An entrepreneurial and innovative environment focused on knowledge building and sharing
- A flexible environment where you're free to define your own growth path with the support of your coach and mentor
- Get the feeling of working at a startup while reaping all the benefits of a big ecosystem
- Hybrid working 50/50, offices in Ghent and Antwerp
- Part of young team within a bigger young company (70 people, average age 26)
- An optimized compensation package which we will keep competitive over time
- You have a master's in computer science or a related field and at least 3 years of experience in data science
- You are a pragmatic and persistent problem-solver.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- You are passionate about the following data-intensive applications and know how to design and operate them
- Experience with graph database technologies and triple stores such as Neo4j, AWS Nepture, Blazegraph, Apache Tinkerpop, GraphX, Stardog
- Experience with database query languages such as SPARQL, Cypher, Gremlin
- Experience with software and ontology engineering in Python
- Experience with linked data technologies such as RDF, RDFS, OWL
- Experience of ontology modelling in editing tools such as Protégé