At Dotdash we are a team of subject matter experts, data scientists, andengineers that offer AI solutions & services with smart data, usingsemantic knowledge graph technology and explainable artificial intelligence.
We are a on a mission to effectively improve efficiency of industrialcompanies by delivering data insights into their processes and knowledge.
We offer solutions and services to digitize expert knowledge through theuse of knowledge graphs.
About the job
We arelooking for an exceptionaldata engineer to join our fast-growing team in Belgium.
You’ll contributeby building scalable data pipelines and cloud infrastructure using a dynamicand cutting-edge tech stack, centered around graphtechnologies.
- You build distributed processing pipelines for advanced analytical use cases
- You decide with the client on the appropriate architectural setup & infrastructure for data-driven solutions
- You have experience or avid interest to explore tools to master data complexity at scale such as data governance tools, master data management tools, data catalogs, MLOPS.
- You have experience or avid interest to explore the possibilities of graph databases and graph analytics in enterprise data architectures
- You are a good communicator and share your findings with team members, clients and your professional community in an engaging and structured way
- Challenging data and machine learning projects across industries, focused on graph technologies
- An entrepreneurial and innovative environment focused on knowledge building and sharing.
- A flexible environment where you're free to define your own growth path with the support of your coach and mentor
- An optimized compensation package which we will keep competitive over time
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- You know your way around Python (or Scala), Linux, SQL, Git
- You are knowledgeable about design patterns and data structures
- You can work both autonomously and in team, and take ownership of your work
- You have an engineering mindset and are passionate about technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous experience as a data engineer
- Previous experience as a solution architect
- Experience with graph technologies (Neo4j, RDF, Linked Data)
- Experience with Azure Databricks
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience with cloud based solutions (preferred Azure)
- Experience building data processing pipelines
- Experience with data warehousing and data governance tools (Azure Purview, Collibra, …)
- Experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- Experience with pipeline orchestration (KFP, Airflow, ...)